Solved Bukkit Server unresponsive, and unable to join?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MasterMindMassey, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone, I really need help. My bukkit server (1.2.5-R4)(Now online Mode, but only friends join) Is unresponsive, and wont allow anyone to join it. I can't even join it by putting "localhost" On direct connect for multiplayer. Any ideas on why this is happening? ( I let my server use 3 GB of RAM and I use alot of plugins, If that matters.) Untitled.png

Need more info? Look below. *If you need anything else msg me!

Log : http://pastebin.com/RP4kSZxi

2. Offline

chaseoes

Code:
    online-mode=true

3. I can't do that, then my friends, who havent bought the game, couldn't play :(

4. Offline

Omnitv

5. Offline

chaseoes

Then tell them to buy the game. ;)

6. Offline

cray_Z

Bukkit doesnt support offline mode servers, if you enjoy the game, buy it, and tell your friends to buy it aswell.

7. Ok I have changed the Server Properties file back to
    Code:
    online-mode=true
    My server still isn't working properly... Any ideas?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  8. Offline

chaseoes

Can you post your entire startup log?

9. Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  10. Offline

Nucious

You have to join your INTERNAL IP Address, not the IP your friends connect with.

11. I have..... I even typed "localhost" and tried joining that, and it still didn't work.

12. Offline

Nucious

Localhost isn't an IP... So your obviously not ' I have ' anymore are you?

13. You can click on Multplayer, Go to direct connect and type in "localhost" To join the server you are running from your computer.

14. Offline

Nucious

No actually, you don't. Thanks :)

15. Offline

chaseoes

Actually you can.

16. Yea, i kinda want someone who actually wants tto help me, instead of just wanting always to be right.

Do you see any reason why my server isn't working?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

17. Offline

Nucious

Funny how only my Internal IP address works to connect to my server... Which is 10.0.0.6 and for you its that or 10.0.0.1

18. That still has nothing to do with my problem.

Can anyone help?

19. Offline

whaling

Try running a fresh version of CraftBukkit with no plugins and connecting using localhost.

20. That works perfect..... And my friends can join. Does that mean its a plugin causing the problem?

21. Offline

whaling

I would assume so. You might be right about it being overloaded. Try adding plugins one by one to the fresh CraftBukkit install and see what happens.

22. Lol, thanks for helping!

I had recently added the survival games plugin, so instead of going back one by one i just took it out. Now my server works 100% but should i redownload survival games?

23. Offline

whaling

No problem. Give it a go, I know it works on my server. Make sure you get rid of the Survival Games plugin folder as well as the jar before you do a fresh install. There might've been some problem there.

24. I have reinstalled the plugin and it works great! but this is what happened last time, After i created all the arenas and did the sign wall, I went to bed and the next day it stopped working. I'm going to re -set everything back up, and hopefully everything will be okay. Thanks for fixing my problem!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.