Bukkit Server Helper

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Maihym, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Maihym

Hello, my name is Maihym and I am a server owner. I have owned a server for over 7 months and I am shooting for a year. I have had a server on a host and on my computer. I have a lot of experience with owning a server whether on your computer or on a host I know what to do. I am willing to help anyone with their server as long as it is within reason. I know how to use and setup many of the popular plugins. I can do permissions with PermissionsEx and possibly with GroupManager. If you wish to see what I can do go to this server: MaihymCraft.us and check it out. If you wish to contact me you can either email me at [email protected] or if you have skype add Maihym (Me) and I will hopefully contact you and help you with your issue. You could also check out my server with the ip provided above and possibly talk to me on there. Thank you for your time.

2. Offline

np98765

Moved to Bukkit Discussion, as that seems to be the best fit for this.

3. Offline

xTrollxDudex

Maihym
    There is a lot of people needing help in Bukkit Help, helping seems like your thing.

4. Offline

Maihym

xTrollxDudex
    If you know someone that needs help please refer them to me.

5. Offline

xTrollxDudex

Maihym
    Alright sure. You don't seem to know coding, no one from Plugin Development right?

6. Offline

TnT

Locked. If you wish to help, reply to threads in Bukkit Help or Plugin Development. No need to force people to reach out to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.