Bukkit Plugin Tutorial By Comments [740]

Discussion in 'Resources' started by captainawesome7, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

captainawesome7

Hey guys, I spent a little while commenting out my code in SimpleGive, so that people could use it to understand the basics of coding a plugin. If you want to get your hands on the source, click here. The plugin contains two classes, a main class, and a class called Items. The main class does everything a main class usually does, the regular onEnable, sets up Permissions, and sets up some commands. The Items class is used by the /i and /give command to turn an item name into an item id. It is pretty easy to understand if you read the tutorial, so there you go :)

2. Offline

Tagette

Template?
    Click! <- Click That

3. Offline

Lolmewn

Uhu =D Nice ;)

4. Offline

Nazerb

@captainawesome7
    Where could i learn java? Or should i just go though codes till i get my head around it? Where did you learn?
    Sorry about the questions :D

5. Offline

captainawesome7

@Nazerb
    1: Idk!
    2: I don't know, try Samkio's tutorial.
    3: I never really did learn Java, I just used samkio's tutorial and googled whatever problems I ran into. I usually found the answers on random forum posts that I found using google.

6. Offline

pomo4ka

I am currently reading the book "Bruce Eckel - Thinking in Java. 4th edition.", a very interesting book. Read the last 2 chapters, I begin to understand the meaning :).

7. Offline

RazorFlint

Oh and your forgot plugin.yml xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.