Solved bukkit or minecraft error?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jlindahl, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jlindahl

Hello me and some people where going to make a minecraft video and at one part we wanted to have a sign have the &f command on it (scrambled text, Does alot of differant symbols) Anyways it just doesnt work on my server? it does on another, but only admins can do it.... so any way someone can tell me how to fix the &f command (it just shows up blank)

2. Offline

JWhy

Do you use Essentials? hey jlindahl btw, you know me though ;)

3. Offline

jlindahl

Yes i use essentials, Wut u mean i know u thought O.O

4. Offline

JWhy

Minecraftfinest!
    Give them the permission node essentials.signs.color
    http://wiki.ess3.net/doc/permissions

5. Offline

jlindahl

Lol i dont play that server, My friend sabastian does, He cant buy minecraft so i let him use my account :) anyways hi xD Edit: It still shows up blank when i added the perm (even on signs)

And I also want to add it to names :p can i do that?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  6. Offline

JWhy

With prefixes in your permissions config or with /nick and the color code....
    Maybe you can find another permission node for the signs on that URL

7. Offline

jlindahl

But shouldnt it work cuz im op already?

Wait a second.... &f is the command for white text correct? Fuck LOL, I was wanting scrambled text which is &k LOL FML *faepalm*

Well anyways, It still doesnt let me put it in names >.< well i cant figure out how any help?

Nvm fixxed it all thanks :) lol

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.