Bukkit Not working properly

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Arcaian, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Arcaian

I have follow the FAQ's and guides completely, and my bukkit server will boot up completely fine. It loads the level and the region, then prepares the spawn point. It loads the 3 plguins I have - though it didn't work even without the plugins- and then says ready. When I try to connect, I get the Client Error - java.net.ConnectException - ConnectionRefused error. When I look at the server it just sats 192.168.0.5 ( my internal IP ) followed by a random port has lost connection. I have tried logging in on 192.168.0.5, 192.168.0.5 : 25565 and 127.0.0.1. None of these work consistently. Two times I have got into the server, and it workes fine, but when you close the server or log out, it refuses connection again. I just downloaded the server software about half an hour ago. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Arcaian.

PS, sometimes the server has an error as well. This is a picture of the two errors.

[​IMG]

2. Offline

TheArcher

3. Offline

Arcaian

Why does that change this ? This is an internal LAN server ? Hosted on the same computer. I read Notch's tumblr every day, I know about the server struggling.

Btw, to fix this just set Offline Mode = true

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.