Bukkit Install (Pre-setup)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by nakashimakun, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nakashimakun

Hello Everybody,

Download:Server Files

I thought I'd come and set up a install for bukkit (windows I'll adapt it for linux when I get chance)
    It comes with:

Craftbukkit 493 (Recommended)
    Essentials
    Permissions

With this install all you have to do is put it in the dir you wish to run the server from then go into the plugins/permissions folder and edit the world.yml. Scroll to the bottom and change <putyournamehere> to your minecraft username without changing any of the spacing or anything. Save the file then just go back to the main server folder and double click the mca.bat file and it'll load your server.

I hope this helps you out and please comment or ask any questions and I'll try my best to answer them.

Brian
    (NakashimaKun)
    [MERGETIME="1299580108"][/MERGETIME]
    If anybody thinks theres some more custom plugins that need adding to this install please also let me know via this and I'll try and sort it out. :D

2. Offline

Andre_9796

But why do you do this. Everything is in the FAQ.

3. Offline

nakashimakun

Time saving? ;) And for some people it's helpful for them to have a base to go from.

4. Offline

Andre_9796

Okay if you think so.

5. Offline

nakashimakun

Well as far as i've seen people have problems setting up permissions with like a general commands like essentials. But this is already all set up all they need to do is change one small thing and thats it start the server. I don't think it could be any harder really.

6. Offline

GE11Lars11

I just tested this software for my server and everythink works fine. Only the permissions doesnt work. Ops can do anythink and the rest without Op rights cant do anythink. Could you help me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.