Question Bukkit generator

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by PhantomUnicorns, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PhantomUnicorns

Hello if anyone could help me complete this amazing Bukkit generator it would be more then helpful. The only thing I have left is making the bin folder (specifically the .class files) because I must compile the .class files with javac it's making it impossible for me to do. This is not a Bukkit coding problem, this is a help making a Bukkit project generator problem. It's very customization right now, you can edit the default classes that it will generate, but its not applicable without the bin folder (with .class files). I already know how to create and place all the files except actually creating the class files. Here is the current project. Any type of help would be appreciated, any problems (where I posted the thread or anything) please tell me (comment/msg doesn't matter) and I will move/remove this. This obviously would be for anyone and everyone who wants it (for free). I also thought this section fit best this description, tell me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Added plugin.yml (forgot it) and added a Utils folder and Extra Files folder for stuff like plugin.yml and any extra classes. Added Intellij support, only thing to add for Intellij is plugin.yml

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  2. @PhantomUnicorns
    Just as a suggestion, would it not be better to create a GitHub repository if you want others to help you work on the project?

Also, does it have IntelliJ support?

3. Offline

PhantomUnicorns

Hmm I didn't know what github was till you told me (I searched it) and I will make a GitHub repository. I don't know what IntelliJ support is, what might answer your question is that this is a Java program? Tell me what IntelliJ support is and depending if I can do it or not, I will do it :D. Hmm I tried but I can't seem to create a folder and more :/, it make take a while but I will create it eventually!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  4. Offline

PhantomUnicorns

Hmm sure, ama download it and see what I need to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.