Bukkit and Ram Usage

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by 68x, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

68x

This is starting to be a consistent error with my server.
    Bukkit is starting to sue up about 0-90% of the allocated RAM which is 1024MB.
    The issue has started to occur after I added stats/achievements and mcmmo.

I have lowered the logging times for stats/achievements to 1 hour from 30s and I am not sure about mcmmo. I have tried my best to optimize these two plugins but I cannot do anything more. I am asking for anyone's opinion on this. I've attached couple of pics explaining my situation. Even with 2 people on the usage is at ~50% causing minor lag.

Attached Files:

2. Offline

AgentKid

Please answer all the questions on this page.

3. Offline

Andre_9796

Why dont you show the server version? Thats important!

4. Offline

AgentKid

Which is why I asked him to post it ;) :p

Yeah, I just now noticed....why did you block out what version you have? It could be the key to the issues you are having.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  5. Offline

68x

I'm running CentOs 5.5 x86. I am running the CB 670. I have OpenJDK_160 installed. I am in rush so please do not midn if I'm a bit lazy to post teh rest of details as they can be found in the first post >.<.

6. Offline

AgentKid

Okay......what command/.bat are you using to start your server? Also, builds 617+ are using much more RAM naturally, so that could be it, too.

7. Offline

68x

I'm use "screen ./rtoolkit.sh", I am using remotetoolkit to control my server startups/shutdowns.
    I am quite sure it's not CB itself, I've used Builds 617 and 670 without lag but after I added stats/achievements but nidefawl & mcmmo the server started to bog down.

Can I anyone please help me?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  8. Offline

Plague

You stated something about only 1G RAM for the server, that is too low. And you are using some tools along with it, which too uses some memory...
    Also sunJDK is recommended not open, since many people had problem with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.