Buggy server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Bookkc1, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Bookkc1

The problem is that when the server is 10 or more persons, the server loads the CPU at 80-100%, and the server still quite heavily buggy.
    Server on Bukkit 1.4, using plugins such as dynmap, Help, Lockette, MyHome, Permissions, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, xAuth.

And for some reason a lot of running processes, but actually running it alone: (

ph.jpg

Server Config:

Quadra CPU, 8GB Ram, Good HDD

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  2. Offline

Petomatick

Are you running linux?

Please post whatever you're using to start the server with.

"Quadra CPU, 8GB Ram, Good HDD" - Well that explains alot >.<

3. Offline

Bookkc1

So I run server screen -A -h 1500 -m -d -S mc java -Xmx2048M -Xms2048M -jar craftbukkit.jar nogui

4. Offline

Petomatick

post the whole file please, ur using a .bat file i suppose, unless you are using linux
    tried hosting on windows?

5. Offline

DannyLAGZLOL

Post the servers batch file you are using to run your server.
    Thanks

6. Offline

Bookkc1

I did not understand in English, the server I run so screen -A -h 1500 -m -d -S mc java -Xmx2048M -Xms2048M -jar craftbukkit.jar nogui

Linux server under Ubuntu 32-bit

Well for a server I think is normal since it had worked Lineage server 2 and WOW and not buggy

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

7. Offline

Petomatick

I meant, it doesn't explain so much about your computer.
    Its like saying "my computer specs are: hardware"

Your talking like a troll, just "upload a file", select the file your using to start the server with.
    Or if your writing that in to a console each time u start, then I feel sorry for your keyboard, and I can not help in that case.

8. Offline

Bookkc1

I just hit the up arrow and appears last me a recorded command.

Server Config:
    AMD Athlon x64 x2 Dual 2.41, 8Gb RAM.
    Not So Slow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.