[BUG]'Tile Entity Bug' solved in #990

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by HadrienM, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

HadrienM

Hellooooooooooooow guys, what are u dooiiiing ? :)

=> No, seriously, i've tested the build #990 on a test server and i don't have seen the Tile Entity Bug (Teleported myelf around, restarted server, login,...) All is correct. Is anyone have tested this build ? Have you got the Tile Entity Bug ? Just for knowing...

And... oh, for whose who don't know what is the Tile Entity Bug, it's the bug that clear your chests and signs on a chunk (randomly when teleporting yourself)...

Nobody ? huh :/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  2. Offline

AegisZephyr

I'm sure the bukkit team will announce the newest RB when they have extensively tested the appropriate stable build. Who knows, 990 could unintentionally have some other game breaking bugs (hopefully not, but you never know) that haven't been found yet.

3. Offline

jonilaht

Great news, but I'll wait for RB still though.

4. Offline

zipfe

5. Offline

HadrienM

Yes, but i have done this on a test server, and i've played on for approximatively 1 hour (tp,home,mining,commands,...). Just to know if the bug is corrected or not. Yeah, maybe this release contains some others bugs, idk :)

6. Offline

krisdestruction

nope still happening

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.