Plugin Request Brewing Stand Viewer

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by ZandGod, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ZandGod

Plugin category: Random

Suggested name: LegendBrew

What I want: I'd like for someone to make a plugin to allow players to open brewing stands in, and instead of getting the regular GUI with the 3 slots for the potions, it opens like a single chest GUI. Players cannot remove or place items in the brewing stand. Only people with permissions listed below will be able to edit the insides of the brewing stand. When a player opens the brewing stand, they should receive the following message:
    "&eHere is the list of disabled potions, you cannot brew these potions."

Ideas for commands:
    lb.set - /setbstand - When entering this command, you right click the brewing stand you want to be able to do the above.
    lb.remove - /removebstand - When entering this command, you right click the brewing stand you no longer want doing the above.

Ideas for permissions:
    lb.open - Allows a normal player to open to view whats inside.
    lb.edit - Allows the person to remove, or add items to it.
    lb.set - Allows a player to set the brewing stand.
    lb.remove - Allows a player to remove the feature.

When I'd like it by: 2/07/15

I'd also like for the plugin to be compiled to work with 1.7.10 build 1646(Spigot)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  2. Offline

20zinnm

@ZandGod I can try doing this. I'll livestream it!

3. Offline

ZandGod

Thank you! :D

4. Offline

20zinnm

@ZandGod this could be accomplished via the default GUI. Are you sure you want a special GUI.

5. Offline

ZandGod

Yeah, as I'll have more than 3 potions disabled on my server. I also forgot to add to my post, my server is 1.7.10 build 1646(Spigot), so if you do get it working, we don't run into some problems :p

6. Offline

20zinnm

@ZandGod I will build this for 1.8.7 and then subsequently make a version for 1.7.10 if it is possible. However, you can't request for plugins for older versions of Bukkit/Spigot.

Actually, I can't do this for the version you are requesting. Sorry D:
    @ZandGod I don't make plugins for outdated builds.

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
  7. Offline

ZandGod

Its okay, thanks anyway.

8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives.
    @20zinnm please stick with the alternatives section then. The plugin request section doesn't support 1.8

9. Offline

ZandGod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.