bPermissionsGUI - a GUI editor for bPermissions

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by codename_B, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

codename_B

pyraetos likes this.
  2. Offline

Acrobot

codename_B
    Awesome, thanks :)
    I'll try continuing VisualPermissions, but it can be hard as I'm not the master in GUI programming :p

3. Offline

DrAgonmoray

Cool!
    But I'm confused. You say "web GUI" but doesn't that imply it's in a website?

4. Offline

codename_B

Err it uses sockets over the web protocol :/

I suppose what we need here is a definative definition of "web"

Feel free to use my code, I wrote it mostly by hand rather than using a visual editor so it was 99% trial and error with yours as a basis of how I wanted it to look.
    I'll keep up to date with your project though, and feel free to refer anyone who wines about you at lack of bPermissions support over to here :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  5. Offline

Acrobot

codename_B
    Sure, I'll do it :)
    I really like bPermissions :)

6. Offline

DrAgonmoray

Oh! So it does. I was thinking it worked on files on the computer it was run on. Maybe the "localhost" should've keyed me in.
    anyway, it confused me, and there are bigger idiots out there than me, (shocking, i know)

7. Offline

codename_B

I hoped the pictures and the fact it needs a plugin to run might help :p

8. Offline

codename_B

How many people are using this? Any suggestions?

9. Offline

codename_B

10. Offline

ARasputin

I'm attempting to use this but I am having a problem where the list doesn't update or anything, my console say it was updated but there are no groups displaying etc.

11. Offline

codename_B

Can you provide screenshots? What the gui does is pull a "snapshot" from your server, then let you edit that, then push that edited snapshot onto your server.

12. Offline

ARasputin

I figured out the problem :)
    Had the server in offline mode and bPermissions was disabling itself, changed the setting and it worked like a charm. Excellent plugin, tyvm.

13. Offline

codename_B

Glad you got it working :) spread the word!

14. Offline

codename_B

bump bump bump bump! more people need to know about this!

Antariano likes this.
  15. Offline

Antariano

You earned yourself a like for a 4-month-super-bump. :)

16. Offline

codename_B

There's only so long I can resist bumping... people ask for perm gui's and there's good ones right here!

17. Offline

Antariano

I agree :)

18. Offline

OriginaLz

WOW Fixed All Problems That I Had... Awesome Plug-In Very Easy To Use (Im A Noob And I Got It To Work !!!)

19. Offline

TimJSwan

I've had bPermissions for a couple days now, but all I know how to do is open the config file. How did you get the actual web GUI open?

20. Offline

woodzy

so like i cant get the GUI to pull up...
    i im trying to acess my servers perms useing this, i used the port that my server runs on, and my webbrower said
    This webpage is not available

So like what did i do wrong?

21. Offline

Onlineids

Does this GUI update with new perms from plugins or is it just the default plugins. Because I would like to use this for abilities that pex doesn't support without having to relearn how to use another permissions plugin.:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.