bPermissions: An Unusual Issue

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ===RhysyB===, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

===RhysyB===

Hi, I am having a problem with bPermissions where my permissions and prefixes are working fine but the problem is some of the ranks have the name of the rank before the prefix, I found this quite strange as it is not happening on all of the ranks only a few. Here is a list of the bugged ranks:
    Supporter
    Supporter+
    Sponsor
    YouTube
    Twitch

Config File: pastebin.com/wMmdU1rk
    Permissions File: pastebin.com/T61DXSsJ

If somebody could help me with this issue that would be awesome and I would be incredibly grateful!
    - RhysyB

2. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

3. Offline

===RhysyB===

OTF Catastrophe Ty I'll try it out I got bPermissions becuase it looked easier as I could change permissions but know I am not such a noob at perms I can do it better I will try it :)

4. Offline

AGC-Intra

Right near start of your groups file you have (towny.towny) permissions indented too far.
    Can start by fixing that.

If you are using bPermissions with EssentialsChat be sure to read the paragraph about that on the bPermissions plugin page here.
    Here is an example groups.yml.
    Here is a YAML tutorial. (Should know if you are editing YAML files.)

There is no need to switch permission plugins. bPermissions is simple and works well.
    It's more important you understand how to configure and troubleshoot plugin setup.

5. Offline

===RhysyB===

AGC-Intra Oops, I have just switched to PermissionsEx a lot of errors have been fixed but I am still finding some I am just going about them problem by problem. I'm going to stay with PEx now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.