Plugin Request Bounty Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by pale1, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invisible

nverdier

@RuthlessRage Somebody did...

2. Offline

Zandor300

Fixed the problem. But you also could have placed your log file in a pastebin and send it to me. Then I would have fixed it much earlier than now because now is the only time I was able to use my pc at home! (Fixed in build 10 or higher)

Also, make sure you have installed ZSUtilities AND Vault because if not, it'll NEVER work...

3. Offline

pale1

@Zandor300 I tried out your plugin and it doesn't work very well for me. It only has one command as far and I dont really like using 2 plugins just to run 1 command.

4. Offline

ForsakenRealmz

What other commands are you looking for? The /bounty list feature? Vault is used to hook into economy plugins easier. While the ZSUtilities.jar is Zandor300's personal 'utilities' he wrote to make his development easier on himself.

5. Offline

pale1

I'm looking for that command and a lot of customization features (basically I want exactly what I wrote in the original post).

6. Offline

Zandor300

Exactly!
    What doesn't work very well for you? Please be more specific so I can try to change it. And if your have a economy plugin you probably also have Vault already installed. And ZSUtilities is just a plugin you need to install and never have to worry about it again! (Maybe update it in the future but that's it!). It's just like ProtocolLib which makes it easier to code stuff. It reduces the code that the coder has to write. Like my ZSUtilities plugin, it makes it easier for me to write config stuff and I have a custom command system implemented into it.

7. Offline

pale1

Well the plugin can literally only place bounties on people (I haven't tested out people trying to claim them yet). The problem is that it has no customization features, not bounty list, etc. I would like if you could do it exactly like the main post

8. Offline

Zandor300

It has a bounty list when doing /bounty and when you kill the player you get the reward!

9. Offline

pale1

But there are still no customization features and I would prefer if you could change the command to /bounty list. Would you be able to do this?

10. Offline

Zandor300

I have like no time this week but I'll change this this weekend.

11. Offline

pale1

Alright awesome!

12. Offline

pale1

13. Offline

pale1

Bump. Someone please help...

14. Offline

RichardBob123

I have you covered! You can grab my plugin here. If this is what you needed, go to Thread Tools > Edit Title > Select filled from the list of tags. Let me know if you need anything else!

EDIT: Approved!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  15. Offline

pale1

The plugin doesnt seem to work. I get this error when I try to launch it:
    [23:30:52 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/BountyRewards.jar' in folder 'plugins' org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: io/github/mac_genius/bountyrewards/BountyRewards : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:135) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:329) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:251) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:290) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683] at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:152) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683] at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:494) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724) [?:1.7.0_25] Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: io/github/mac_genius/bountyrewards/BountyRewards : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_25] at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:792) ~[?:1.7.0_25] at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142) ~[?:1.7.0_25] at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:449) ~[?:1.7.0_25] at java.net.URLClassLoader.access00(URLClassLoader.java:71) ~[?:1.7.0_25] at java.net.URLClassLoader.run(URLClassLoader.java:361) ~[?:1.7.0_25] at java.net.URLClassLoader.run(URLClassLoader.java:355) ~[?:1.7.0_25] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_25] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354) ~[?:1.7.0_25] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:101) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:86) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.7.0_25] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.7.0_25] at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_25] at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270) ~[?:1.7.0_25] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:64) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:131) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-13716d9-0899683] ... 6 more (open)

Also, could you make it so the commands all start with /bounty instead of /br? I dont care if you use br in permissions, but /bounty sounds better as a command.

16. Offline

RichardBob123

Sure, Let me do some debugging. What version of bukkit are you currently running? Are you running java 7?

17. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives
    @RichardBob123 He probably is, but it looks like the plugin is compiled with java 8

18. Offline

RichardBob123

@pale1 I strongly suggest upgrading to java 8 because that is what I normally compile in, and java 7 is not updated anymore. I will compile this is java 7 for you still.

EDIT: Here's the java 7 version: Dropbox Let me know if it works! Also I haven't changed the commands yet.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  19. Offline

pale1

Do you know where I could download java 8 for Mac? I can't seem to find the correct download

20. Offline

RichardBob123

21. Offline

pale1

The plugin is excellent, but there are a few small things wrong with it/things I would like added.
    - The plugin won't let you place all of your money in a bounty. For example if you have 100$, you can only place 99$ into the bounty
    - Could you make it so I can edit the error messages? Whenever I try, a lot of the config gets deleted.
    - Could you make it so if 2 people place bounties on someone, the bounties are added up into 1 bounty?
    For example if I placed a bounty on person1 and person2 also placed a bounty on person1, then the total bounty on person1 would be the sum of mine and person2's bounties.
    - Also the command should be /bounty

22. Offline

RichardBob123

@pale1 Yeah, I'll work on it. Did you find java 8?

23. Offline

pale1

Yup, everything is all set up on my end.

24. Offline

RichardBob123

Awesome, I'll try to get you a build by this weekend.

25. Offline

pale1

Great! I really appreciate all your hard work!

26. Offline

pale1

Tell me when you start working on it :3

27. Offline

RichardBob123

I will, I'm just busy with finals, but I will get an update out soon!

28. Offline

pale1

Alright awesome!

29. Offline

RichardBob123

Hey I should be able to get an update out in the next day or so! I'm finished with school now until the fall, no more finals!

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  30. Offline

pale1

Awesome! I can't wait!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.