Bounty Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sorrow123444, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Offline

Sorrow123444

All of the bounty plugins are out of date, so maybe somebody could make a bounty plugin and be able to keep it up to date? alright, well thank you for anyone who attempts it. I will contact the other bounty plugin owners, but they are really out of date, seemed like a lost hope.

2. So you want a mob to drop money when they die?

3. Offline

Sorrow123444

No sorry about that, I was looking for a plugin that would allow a player to create a bounty on another players head using the iCononomy plugin. That bounty would then be put on a list that other players can see and can select from the list of bounties to select. The player then accepts the bounty he wants, and is able to use a command to track the player by his last coordinates, once he kills the player with the bounty he accepted, he will get a reward. Also to accept a bounty there will be a price depending on the size of the bounty reward.

4. Ah ok, don't know if I have time to do this, I think some other people will want to create this though.

Keir

5. Offline

K_Cin

I am currently working on this.

6. Offline

niki5051

This seams like a very nice idea and I would like to use it too but my server isnt PVP so can u also add the option to make wanted players be able to kill the player/s who accept the mission and also the players who accept the mission could kill the wanted player

7. Offline

K_Cin

I will try add it as a configurable option.

8. Offline

kahlilnc

9. Offline

K_Cin

10. Offline

Sorrow123444

Ok i will try it tomorrow, sorry for the late reply K_Cin! Thanks too btw!