Bonemeal on Cacti and Sugar Cane

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by busterroni, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Offline

busterroni

Plugin category: Farming

Suggested name: MoreBonemeal

What I want: I'm not sure if this already exists, or if it's even possible, but if neither of these are true I'd think it would be pretty cool if bonemeal could fully grow cacti and sugar cane like it does for wheat and trees.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: morebonemeal.use - Allow for bonemeal to be used on cacti and sugar cane

When I'd like it by: Any time, no rush :)

2. Offline

polaris120990

This is actually quite easy to make. I am going to do a quick search to see if there is a plugin that already does this and if not I will make it.

EDIT: I couldn't find one, at least not one that has been updated recently, so I am working on this.

I have finished it and it can be downloaded from it's bukkitdev page here. If they still have not approved it you can download it directly here. If want anything changed or if you find any bugs I will be happy to fix it up for you.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  3. Offline

stuntguy3000

Holey crap do not bump 3 times!!

md_5

4. Offline

md_5

Thats really all I can say, please don't bump on these forums.

5. Offline

busterroni

Crap, sorry for not seeing this message earlier, thanks so much :D I'll test it out and get back to you!