Blocking invis potions & exp in hand AND items in dispensers

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TNTUP, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TNTUP

Hi, you probably saw me asking this on IRC, but the help wasn't good (well I mean no good results).

I want to open my Creative plot world, but I can like open it right now, but I bet someone(s) will attempt to test protections or whatever, like lagging the server with mob eggs, exp bottles.. or avoiding future trolling with invisible potions.

Firstly, I want to ONLY block in the Creative world, but allowing it in survival worlds.

With WG, I can only block item ids, not id:data... so I can block mob eggs and exp bottles but only blocking invisible potions. @frdmn's server is blocking it but well I already asked him, about DispenseIt, but yes it works but its permissions doesn't work (Allowing putting blocked items in Survival worlds I guess).. on-acquire in WG's blacklist doesn't work...

Tried with EssentialsAntiBuild, doesn't work. Using PEX, did "essentials.build.*" in Member rank, then negating (place, break, interact and pickup) in Creative's permission in Member rank with id 373:16462. No work.

Another plugin that Nisse suggested, I feel not using not known plugins and its in planned stage. so no. Need to block dispensers and mobeggs and exp bottles.

Don't tell me to disable potions with its id, cause people would complain about this.

----

WorldGuard should be able to monitor dispensers content (eg blocking invisible potions, exp bottles, mob eggs etc...) and blocking interact on floor, in air or on players... anyway you know it.

... Cannot open my creative world because of this, can't find a way to block it. Some people on #essentials suggested me to block its id, but like I said above, people would complain.

---

Hope to see a good solution to my problem, cause I really want to open my Creative world but preventing future trolling/abuse things. Thank you

2. Offline

mazentheamazin

3. Offline

TNTUP

Seems hard to set and outdated. Thanks though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.