Better spawning

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Tobstah, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Offline

Tobstah

As most of us know, Essentials spawn is absolutely terrible. I set spawn at once place and then it goes and spawns new comers on the roof. What I really need is a plugin like that that works. I found this plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/rightonspawn/ but it's useless because it sets a spawn for each world meaning that when players leave the spawn world, they're stuck there because they can't /spawn back to spawn. I need a plugin just like 'RightOnSpawn' except one that doesn't set a per-world spawn. Thanks.

As I said, this is urgent. Don't delete my bump -.-

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  2. Please don't disrespect a Bukkit Staff, as in, don't tell them what to do or what not to do, or else your thread gets locked.

15987632 likes this.
  3. Offline

Tobstah

Well what do I do to get help? My post has been overtaken my other ones on the list and nobody will ever see mine.

4. Offline

abalabahaha

Says who? We will find it

That attitude you are portraying makes it seem like we owe you this plugin. We don't. If we don't want to make it, that's natural.

Given nobody did this by the time I got back, I could do this.

GravedigginSearchBar likes this.
  5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Be patient, some people easily read 5 pages back, so they will still see this request.
    And still, rules are rules.
    And you could use an alias plugin to let a player teleport to the main world by the multiworld goto command:
    CommandHelper code:
    Code:
    /spawn = /multiworld goto <mainworld>

6. Offline

Tobstah

abalabahaha timtower Sorry. I was in a bad mood when I posted this because I had so many other major issues with the server. I hope you can understand, thanks :/