Better Prestige Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by wp4, Feb 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

wp4

Plugin category: Prison, Utility, fun

Minecraft version: 1.8+

Suggested name: Prestige+ | Prestige Pro | Prestige Lite

What I want: I'd like a plugin that allows players to prestige using a command /prestige when they get to the pex rank "Z" The rank you need to be at to prestige could be configured in config. Once you get there and type /prestige, your prestige increases by 1 (It starts at 0) and you can set the max prestige in config.

When they prestige to 1, there could be a configurable option in config for example to add a command permission to a player. I would like it for the player to be given the permission <pluginname>.prestige.1 when they reach prestige 1 and <pluginname>.prestige.2 when they reach 2 and so on.

Also, this plugin could have placeholderAPI support so that a players prestige can be displayed in a chat formatting plugin by using a placeholder such as %prestigepro_prestige%. Other placeholders could include %prestigepro_maxprestige% %prestigepro_rank% etc.

Ideas for commands: (Prestigepro represents the plugin name, could use /pp for an alias)
    - /prestige - Increase your prestige by 1
    - /prestigepro setrank <set the rank to prestige>
    - /prestigepro maxprestige <set the max prestige>
    - /prestigepro <shows the main plugin page>

Ideas for permissions:
    - prestigepro.prestige - Allow the player to /prestige
    - prestigepro.admin - Allow the player to set the prestige rank and max prestige

When I'd like it by: ASAP

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  2. Offline

wp4

is nobody willing to do this? thought it was pretty useful and simple tbh

3. Offline

CraftCreeper6

@wp4
    You won't be the one making it though, this is quite complicated, there's a lot of criteria to meet and plenty of customization that not many people are a fan of. This may or may not get filled depending on if someone is willing, but don't make the assumption that someone will.

4. Offline

Chr0mosom3

@wp4, how do we get the player's prison rank?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.