Better config, and enchantments

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by baldursgate3, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

baldursgate3

Atmosphere Heights
    Hello!
    I'm here on behalf of mushroomhostage.
    He abandoned his plugin, and he's looking for someone to take over it.
    Atmosphere heights - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/atmosphericheights/
    I'm a coder, but java is not my language, so can someone fix the plugin a bit?
    Bugs:
    Does not kill player instantly if set to damageHealthmin:0
    Ranged damage does not really work.
    Suggestions:
    More sustained suffocation damage - Damages user per second
    Better config - More cleaner version of that config

If someone fixes the plugin, can you post the link and also, please make sure that it's compatible for 1.2.5
    Thanks for viewing.

2. I don't know if this would be allowed though, just want to make sure first 3;

3. Offline

baldursgate3

I'll quote the PM
    mushroomhostageDec 18, 2012 at 06:17
    Hey thanks for the feature request idea, sounds like it would be cool =). Oxygen physics, I like it. Unfortunately, I have been unable to work my plugins lately, not even updating since 1.2.5.. but, I too would like to see your idea implemented. Your best bet is probably asking on the plugin request forums. Feel free to reference my pluginhttp://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/atmosphericheights/ and ask for someone to pick it up and enhance it. I've posted a request for a new maintainer but there have been no takers.. maybe you'll have better luck

4. Oh, then it's pretty easy to update, just get the source code of the plugin, copy & paste everything into eclipse, add a craftbukkit 1.5.2 build
    done!

5. Offline

baldursgate3

What about the bug fixes and custom enchantments :p?

6. Oh, I'll try to figure out whats the problem :p

7. Offline

baldursgate3

Suffocation does not kill the player properly - cannot damage the player more than 6 hearts
    damageminhealth - when set to 0, it does not kill the player
    If you can, can you add a custom enchantment for a spacesuit, like chestplate enchantment (place the enchantment here) and chestplate enchantment min (1-5)

8. k, I'll try to figure out how to fix the problem, I dun promise anything because i'm not the best at this ;p

9. Offline

baldursgate3

t

10. Offline

baldursgate3

So, how is it going? Did you manage to find the problem? PS - Can you also fix a bug, which damages the armor, but it does it break it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.