Question best roll-back plugin for 1.7.10 not using mySQL?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by SergeantPlugs, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SergeantPlugs

Hey guys! having problems with griefers on my server and was curious what is the best 1.7.10 roll-back plugin that doesnt use mySQL and can tell log who broke what and placed what!
    Thanks in advance to everyone who helps me solve this!

-Militarycraft Owner -James

2. Offline

RetroNuke

@SergeantPlugs

If you're looking for a rollback plugin, I would suggest CoreProtect (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/coreprotect/). It has the rollback function you need and it also has an inspection wand, which can inspect the block changes of any block, including what's been added and removed from chests.

All the information you'll need to configure it can be found at the linked page. Hope this helps! If you need any more help, don't hesitate to ask.

3. Offline

SergeantPlugs

@RetroNuke
    unfortunately it doesn't work, it just keeps saying {no information found for this location} and i tested it with many different players builds and situations. anything els or maybe what version your using? because i was using 2.0.10

4. Offline

RetroNuke

@SergeantPlugs

I'm using CoreProtect v2.10.0, the most recent version which can be found here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/coreprotect/. I'm also running a Spigot 1.8 server, and it works fine for me.

As for your "no information", make sure that you first have ' /co inspect ' turned on, which will make everything you touch an inspection. Now, to inspect a block your looking at, you need to left click it, as if you're attempting to break it. This will give you data about the block you just hit.
    If, instead, you want to see about any block changes placed on the block you're targetting, you right click, as if you're using a door or a lever. This will return data about any blocks PLACED on the targeted block (i.e. a sign that was removed).

5. Offline

SergeantPlugs

im using mcprohosting, and it doesn't allow me to upgrade to 1.8 so being in 1.7.9 is probably my problem. is there a 1.7.9/1.7.10 version?

I Al Istannen likes this.
  6. Offline

I Al Istannen

7. Offline

oceantheskatr

@SergeantPlugs also keep in mind that you can not inspect or rollback anything with CoreProtect that has happened before you've installed the plugin.

8. Offline

SergeantPlugs

@oceantheskatr
    yeah ik, the only problem is i have had players come and help me buy building something with materials i gave them then grab another player to grief it and still nothing.

9. Offline

oceantheskatr

@SergeantPlugs You can roll back individual players with CoreProtect. Since you're talking about a player griefing a contained area, I'd suggest /co rollback r:<radius> t:<time> u:<username>

For radius you just put in the block radius you want to rollback. or you can put in #global which will rollback everything they've done globally in the specified time.

As for time, you can use s,m,h,d (eg. t:2d would rollback 2 days, 37h would be 37 hours).

Username is obviously the offender's username :p

GL!

10. Offline

levelup777

GUYS I HAVE A FIX FOR COREPROTECT! GET THE BUILD RIGHT BEFORE THE NEWEST ONE TO SOLVE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.