Best Permission Plugin

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by VanillaSnack, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

VanillaSnack

Hey there,

what is the best way for handling permissions ( and for future 1.8 ) ? I tried bPermissions but somehow it is messed up ( look my threads ) . I even cannot use /Spawn or commands or help ....

I need for 1.8 a good way to handel permissions ....

2. Offline

Lunar Delta

"Best" is highly subjective. If you mean "versatile" or "most similar to Permissions" or "Reads preexisting prefixes and suffixes properly" or anything like that, then PEX would be what you are looking for.

3. Offline

saul100

4. Offline

VanillaSnack

well... Easy to use , well fitted for organizing groups.... I used Permissions 3 , but after a while as Admins we were made to "Everyone" just for adding a few commands ....

as you see ... I am not so aware of the files so I do not want to set every single command for everyone... Its hard for me to find the right words ^^

5. Offline

codename_B

6. Offline

Lunar Delta

Indeed. If PEX isn't for you, I would recommend bPermissions instead. The other one is PermissionsBukkit, but I am not too fond of it, honestly.

7. Offline

VanillaSnack

yeah but what if my Permissions 3 hasn't worked as well... I mentioned earlier above... I will try with PEX

8. Offline

ImminentFate

I woul recommend either working with bPermissions or PermissionsBukkit. PEX was really good, but since bukkit has their own system now, it would be worth it making the switch. Also, I doubt whether PEX and P3 will be updated further

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.