Best Authentication Plugin?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by dark_hunter, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dark_hunter

Need to know what the best Authentication plugin to use and why? So I can use the best.

Cheers,
    ~Dh.

2. Offline

h0us3cat

onlinemode=true

is the best one.

3. Offline

jasonsj10

U can use Online Mode Or The Plugin Called AuthMe

4. Offline

dark_hunter

Having online mode off is the reason why I'm asking for an Authentication plugin. But thanks for your guys suggestions anyone else have any ideas?

5. Offline

Aurum Crescent

You can try to make your own. I have one made by a previous server owner that forces people to register on my phpBB forums first, request an activation and then are able to log in.

Their ingameaccount and password is the same as their phpBB account. They even have the option to choose if they uses their password or not and updated their IP by visiting the same page to request activation. It is both IP binded and password protected. That is one of the best authorization plugin. However, I am not allowed to give you this. You can try to ask someone to code something like this for you.

6. Offline

Trollkemada

XAuth works fine for me

7. Offline

Wulfspider

Best to try the ones available out for yourself and use which plugin you'd need based on it's features.

8. Offline

Celeixen

Xauth is my favourite, simple , easy and there are some advanced settings if you want them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.