[Being Made] RewardBox

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Protom1234, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Protom1234

Plugin category: Parkour

Suggested name: RandomRewards

What I want: I would like this for Parkour really, that when you finish the Parkour you can click on a block (Editable in config file) it opens a inventory like this: http://prntscr.com/67nmyt . Then it shows items which you can take, editable in config. Also, I want the items to have names set by config as well please. And I would like a cooldown on it (Editable in config) with a customizable message please, default message: &cYou must wait {time set in config in seconds} until you can claim the rewards again.

Ideas for commands: /randomrewards reload - Reload the config

Ideas for permissions: random.open - Open the block

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

Ricecutter0

Sounds like fun. I'd like to try to take on this plugin. I'll come back and tell you some more if I have any question and or if you have any questions. :D

3. Offline

Protom1234

Thank you very much. I hope you can do it. :D <3
    @Ricecutter0

4. Offline

Ricecutter0

Don't you think a sign would be a better block to use to open the inventory?

5. Offline

Protom1234

6. Offline

Ricecutter0

@Protom1234

So I was thinking of having a sign being created saying [Reward] and you could place it on any block that way and you can customize the inventory opening when right clicking

7. Offline

Protom1234

Could you do this instead?

When you reach the sign. It will say [Reward] in blue. When you click it, it will open the inventory with 1 line of items I set in the config? Also, I would like a customizable message which is also editable in the config. Next, with a configurable time in seconds until your allowed to open the sign again. When players try to open it again but aren't allowed to because the time hasn't run out for that player, it will tp them to somewhere I set in the config. (Either a warp or a x y z co-ords. Finally, I want the rewards to have custom names that when they take them from the sign inventory thing it will be called a different name that I set in the config.
    Could you make the config.yml like this?

Items:
    - ITEM_ID [how many to give] name:&6Examlple
    Finished result: [EXAMPLE]
    - 322:1 2 name:&6GodApple
    Note: make it so I can add multiple item ids into the config.
    Time:
    Cooldown-time: 3600 (Editable)
    Time-cooldown-message: '&cYou must wait 1 hour for you to open this again' (Editable)
    Open-message:
    message: '&6Enjoy your items. Come back in 1 hour to open this again' (Example)

When they close the sign, or exit out of the inventory could you make it tp them to /spawn. (Editable commands)
    Example config for this:
    Close-sign-commands:
    - /spawn
    Thanks. Let me know if you can't do a feature.
    Also, can you start tagging me by doing @Protom1234 becuase I don't get an alert when you reply.

8. Offline

Ricecutter0

@Protom1234

I think I could manage that, but it may take some time to completely finish the plugin.

9. Offline

Protom1234

10. Offline

MANOFKRYPTON

Mmmmm this looks pretty nice, maybe you should add a cooldown for the sign, or just a perm cooldown, so they don't set theyre homes up there and farm the sign.

11. Offline

Ricecutter0

12. Offline

Protom1234

@MANOFKRYPTON They cannot use /sethome in my server. I guess that's good for me :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.