Bedrock Bases

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mrcheeseface2, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Offline

mrcheeseface2

Ht I would really love it if someone can make a plugin where if your a certain rank on your server eg Pig Rank you can do /redeem to get your base then /return to get back to your base. I have tryed to find a plugin like that but all the links are broke and please can it be 1.7.2 90 by 90 bedrock bases.

-Ollie

Also don't reply with things like I want that plugin too. :p

2. Offline

skore87

If the idea behind a bedrock base is to be impossible for unauthorized entry then your best bet would be a multi-world plugin where people can invite others to their world. Each world, of course, could be a fixed size.

3. Offline

mrcheeseface2

skore87 I got multiworld and the world pig rank to put bedrock bases on but I want the bedrock bases automated. I will use world edit

skore87 I mean I have world edit but I don't wanna use it

4. Offline

mrcheeseface2

Hello?? Am I a Ghost?

5. Offline

pyropyro78

Not a ghost. This sounds interesting and I would totally use something like this, but it is out of my time frame of free time.

6. Offline

mrcheeseface2

7. Offline

mrcheeseface2

8. Offline

pyropyro78

mrcheeseface2 If anyone ever does make this for you please do an pyropyro78 for me, I wasn't joking on that I would totally use this :)

9. Offline

Triangle_Aiden

I should be able to do something similar you want. I will be busy for the next day or two but if you pm me your skype name I will add you when I can.

10. Offline

electro4fun

if the point of this is an unraidable base why not use a protected world like plotme? it automatically protects chests and you can customize the size / blocks the plots have.

11. Offline

DiamondJava

Ok so i have a op factions server on my hub
    and i have it to where the 2 highest donator ranks get a bedrock base
    so if you could code me a plugin that would be great my skype name is vortexprison6
    and i would like it to were they do /redeembase and it creates them a base then they do /return to get back to the bedrock base and it creates it in a flat land world

12. What does this have to do with the, plugin request? If you want to request your own plugin, then request it in a separate thread not here.

13. Offline

Dunsuro

DiamondJava pyropyro78 mrcheeseface2

This can be done with my plugin, POH (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-mods/poh/).

The /redeem, could be exchanged for getting the deed item to a bedrock base. '/return' could be aliased via commandhelper or simply substituted for '/poh home'. To top it all off, you could simply set up the 90 by 90 base as the "home". Feel free to see my plugin page for more info

14. Offline

mrcheeseface2

Dunsuro That seems interesting i will try that, but if anyone else can make somin eaiser ya that could be easier.
    Dunsuro can you give me the eclipse workspace, to edit the commands.

15. Offline

Williscool98

16. Offline

mrcheeseface2

@Williscool98I use eclipse I AM NOT dumb. BUT THIS IS ADVANCED

17. Offline

Konkz

You make no sense.
    You ask for Eclipse workspace, you get eclipse workspace then you tell him that you are not dumb and that this is advanced? Wut?

18. Offline

Dunsuro

It would actually be easier to :
    as I mentioned above. :p
    Link to that plugin is here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/commandhelper/

19. Offline

mrcheeseface2

• Inappropriate behavior
    Shut it

20. Offline

Monkeyboystein

Hey. Be nice on the forums. He was just stating he didnt understand what you were saying and you werent making any sense. And from reading it, you really werent making any sense.

GravedigginSearchBar likes this.
  21. Offline

mrcheeseface2

Bump

Y did u post tis? This is basically what I need...

[quote="EvilSteph, post: 2249364, member: 90924411": mrcheeseface2 I agree he shouldn't of reposted[/quote]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016