Beacon Economy

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Amandusjf, Dec 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Amandusjf

Plugin category: ECONOMY

Minecraft version: Spigot 1.16.4

Suggested name: Beacon Economy

What I want: I want to allow players to mine beacons and those beacons dosent get put into inventory but they get put into a bank. So players can use those beacons to buy things on the server. Also have a placeholder that i can use in AnimatedScoreboard and DeluxeMenus like %beacon_balance% . Make sure beacons gotten other ways then mining them will not be put in the beacon balance so players can still craft them or buy them from a shop to use on plot. Also if possible add a "disabledworlds:" feature in a config.yml to disable worlds like plotworld

Ideas for commands:
    /
    beacon add [player] [amount]
    (add beacons to a player (admin command and console command))

/beacon remove [player] amount
    (remove beacons from a player (admin command and console command))

/beacon bal/balance
    (check balance)

/beacon give [player] [amount]
    (give beacons to a player (player command since it is coming from the player executing the commands bank)

/beacon withdraw [amount]
    (withdraws beacons, make sure its named a special way so they dont get mistaken by normal beacons and cannot be placed)

/beacons deposit
    (deposits the beacon the player is holding in hand (have to be the beacons with the special name and not normal beacons))

/beacon top
    (only if its not too hard)

Ideas for permissions:
    beacon.add
    beacon.remove
    beacon.balance
    beacon.give
    beacon.withdraw
    beacon.deposit
    beacon.top

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  2. Sure, this is doable. I'll start work on this right away.

3. Offline

Amandusjf

oh sorry, i got it from someone on McMarket, but go on if you want to work on it, i can also answer some questions if there was something you didnt understand in my request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.