Battle Music

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PhantomNL, Mar 29, 2013.

?

Do you like this idea?

1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. No..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

PhantomNL

Hello,

I have (what I think) a good idea,

At first, this plugin will require Spout, and uses Spout.

What it should do, is that when you come close (with a configurable radius) to any hostile mob, and have any item given in the config in your inventory, music will play, so when you (for example) get close to 2 Zombies, 1 Skeleton, and 1 Spider, and 1 Creeper, a specified track will play.

What you should be able to configure:

The radius for when the sound starts to play.

The amount of mobs that there have to be to make the sound play (I used 5 in the example above)

Whether you need any sword in your inventory, or any other item.

Another theme to use when you defeted the hostile mobs (for example: , the track doesn't have to be that long, but it's an example)

And a valid URL to the music. (What I should use is this track, it's from Final Fantasy VII, I do not own the song:
    )

So when you get close to those hostile mobs, this song will play, and when you defeted them, the victory theme will play.

I hope someone or more people like this idea, and might even make it, I can't make plugins, so it would be really cool if someone could make this (This might be a real challenge :))

Thanks for reading,

PhantomNL

2. Offline

Forseth11

PhantomNL with a plugin you can't create an audio file, but what you could do is make music with note blocks. I have never used bukkit with note blocks, so I don't think I should be the one to do it. I just wanted to let you know that you can't create new sounds, mobs, blocks, or items. - this is because those things have to be in a player's texture pack.

3. Offline

C0nsole

Please request this on spout forums then.

4. Is there a way to make the music that exists in the game play at set times then?

5. Offline

PhantomNL

Yes there is, Sketaful, and COnsole, if I have to post Spout things at the Spout forums, why are there Spout plugins in the Bukkit plugin list then?, and Forseth11, look at the Guns++ plugin, you can set in the config file wich sound has to play when a gun shoots, reloads, etc.

Thanks for the interest,

PhantomNL