Battering Ram

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Magnet0, Jan 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Magnet0

This is my first time making one of these posts so I'm not sure if it's in the right place or not, so i apologise if not. But i currently run a minecraft modded 1.7.10 server, and i was wondering if someone would be up for making a plugin.

I have searched everywhere for a battering ram mod or plugin, but can't seen to find any, so i was wondering if someone would be able to make one. What i was thinking is that the player has to build a template of a "battering ram", which once complete, it lets them know in chat that they have built a battering ram and the player would then need to press the button on the backend of the battering ram for it to be activated. Once the button is pressed, the ram will extend forward one block, and then move back to it's original position. And if there is a block or object in front of the battering ram, the ram would then damage the block. Lets say that it would take about 3 hits to destroy a block, so the player would have to press the button three times for the ram to "swing" 3 times, but they would have to wait until until it has "reset" back to it's original position before they can press it again.

Picture 1: Is of the ram players would need to build

Picture 2: Is of the ram in "action". Once the player has pressed the button, it extends one block, hits the "wall or object" does lets say, "50% damage" and then reverts back to the same position as picture 1, waiting for the player to active it again.

If anyone is able to make this plugin i will be greatly appreciative.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.