Banned by an operator. ??

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by PineappleJuice, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PineappleJuice

So I am currently having a problem with the bans on my server.

I have a 1.7[x] - 1.8[x] Bukkit/Spigot server, and on there I have numerous plugins, one is the LiteBans plugin I use.
    The problem I am having is whenever the player gets banned by my Anti-Cheat (MineSecure) it uses LiteBans and (I think) the Vanilla bans.

So the problem is that it saves the banned players in a "banned-players.txt" file, and I can't use LiteBans in-game commands to unban the player... I have to stop the server, delete that txt file and then start the server again...

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

PineappleJuice

@timtower Tried that... Doesn't work, just says that player isn't banned...

4. @PineappleJuice
    Try putting the plugins name infront of the command so you know that plugin is executing it, for example, "/litebans:unban".

5. Offline

PineappleJuice

@AlvinB I know it's not LiteBans, because whenever I do /unban <player> LiteBans message pops up saying player has been successfully unbanned... Problem is when the player gets banned by the console/ Anti Cheat it uses both ban methods, the first one is LiteBans, and the second one I think is the vanilla method... The one that messes everything up, is the one that generates the "banned-players.txt" file

I then have to stop the server to be able to delete that file and to get that player to be unbanned

6. @PineappleJuice
    Oh, does the AntiCheat plugin use the vanilla ban system? If so, you should just be able to do "/minecraft:pardon <playername>" to unban the player.

7. Offline

PineappleJuice

@AlvinB I'll try that, hopefully it works

EDIT: I tried it and it works, tnx so much!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.