Bank robbery.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by theSimsas, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moved to Bukkit Alternates.

2. Offline

Justinian6

Ok, that's strange, mind sending me the log file or the error?

3. Offline

DAMNgurl

4. Offline

Justinian6

Plugin

Make sure you are using the latest version of Bukkit/Spigot

5. Offline

DAMNgurl

6. Offline

I Al Istannen

@DAMNgurl It looks like you have to install Essentials in order to use that plugin.

Googlelover1234 likes this.
  7. Offline

DAMNgurl

@I Al Istannen Thanks plugin works just fine now . :)

@Justinian6 Plugin seems to work fine but i can't understand one thing. When i create a bank and select a region it all works just fine but when i try to rob inside that region it just doesn't do anything, the text won't pop out in chat and so on. How do i know that i am robbing the selected area ?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
  8. Offline

Justinian6

How many players do you have online when you try to rob the bank?

The problem I have when it comes to testing this is I don't have friends that'll test this with me, so I have to load a second account onto one of my offline Spigot-Dev servers. I'll try doing some more debugging later today, school's almost over so I should have a large block of time opening up for this project. I also have to give priority for my paying customers too though... (That is not advertising, moderators, that is a statement...)

9. Offline

DAMNgurl

@Justinian6 See i am trying the plugin by my self. I changed to true in config for Can rob bank while cop is offline . Btw i have an idea for the timer . When a person types in /rob start command, scoreboard would apear with a timer.

10. Offline

Justinian6

11. Offline

PlutoniuMaster

Well I'm working on my Bank Robbery plugin. It will probably take a while and not be the same as what you have been saying but whatever I'll write it for my own enjoyment.

12. Offline

DAMNgurl

13. Offline

DAMNgurl

@Justinian6 Are you still working on the plugin ? :S

14. Offline

Justinian6

I'm sorry, I have no time left to finish this... My most sincere apology

15. Offline

DAMNgurl

Is someone else working on this plugin ? :/

16. Offline

DAMNgurl

17. Offline

DAMNgurl

@bwfcwalshy, please move this topic to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.