Filled Ban/Mute/Kick GUI and system

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by DududoesMC, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DududoesMC

Hi there, my name is Trajectory9, and I am currently working on a new server that I am hoping to release to the public very soon, but I thought it would be nice and useful for staff members to be able to type, for example, "/kick Steve" and then it would open a GUI with items in a row, and the staff member that is deciding to, hypothetically, "Kick Steve from the game" will have to choose one, and each item will have a reason to kick "Steve" for example, hovering over the iron sword in that row, will show PvP cheating/advantages, or a fireball, for "Inappropriate language", or something along those lines. I would like a plugin that would show that GUI for a mute/tempmute/ban/tempban/kick. Of course, I would let you know what items and reasons to put for each one. If you are interested and can provide what was expected, you will be given a Developer tag and a staff position, if you choose to take it. Please reply to this thread if you think you can complete this task, and we can carry on from there.

Thanks for reading :D
    ~DududoesMC/Trajectory9

2. Offline

termanator1128

3. Offline

ipodtouch0218

@DududoesMC
    I can do the GUI, sure thing. I'd need to know all the items and the different punishments to add them in, though.

4. Offline

S1ant

I would be up for the Challenge!

5. Offline

Keyk123

I think there's already a plugin for this. I had one with a GUI with a list of punishments, kick/ban/mute/tempban/tempmute, reasons for punishments, and the history of punishments (who punished, what the punishment was, reason, and time). Can't think of the name right now, but when I googled "Punishment GUI Plugin", I got a few results that seem to be close to what you're looking for.

6. Offline

C.L.

This is a pretty cool idea if you don't want staff abusing their powers. They would have to choose a reason that fits, instead of just making a useless or rude kick message. Go ahead and use the format and developers can see what permissions you want for the plugin. I got a suggestion to add to your request. Lower ranks should have to do the GUI thing and higher ranks such as Admin and Owner can do their own thing in chat. So you would need 2 separate permission nodes for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.