Backups Not Saving?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Fishchunks, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Fishchunks

Ok, so i brought a Minecraft server about a week ago and yesterday we had our first major griefing incident (My bad, tip: don't always trust a mod) So, i thought "aww well, i made a backup yesteday" so when i log into the File Manager i see the archive but, i notice the size is quite small (19mb) so i get it as the map and rename all my plugins and then i log it...the ANGER i felt at that moment made me want to hit a puppy (and i love puppys :O) The backup was over 1 week old, now, i'm wondering if this is my fault. I have: Permissions|iChat|Essentials|World Guard| World-Edit|Vanish| Essentials-Protect and Essentials-Spawn; Every day i do /backup so does anyone know why its not registering? Does anyone know a way i can back it up without having to just download the map? This is annoying me even though it is most likely a fault by me. If anyone knows a way to solve this, i will let you come on the server and i will give you a cookie!

Thanks

-Fishchunks

2. Offline

Plague

Well you use a backup plugin (/backup) so look for the problem in the plugin itself.

I rather use external file backup that I can trust.

3. Offline

Fishchunks

The thing is, i don't i think it was part of essentials and it doesn't save them :( I will just download a script thingy :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.