Filled Avoid farming of stats with multiaccounts

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by AkiraTsubasa, Jun 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AkiraTsubasa

Plugin category: Mechanics

Minecraft version: 1.8.8

Suggested name: AntiKillsFarming

What I want: I'd want a plugin that avoids players that have the same IP, to get kills on their stats by killing each other, these would avoid the cheaters who tipically do that to get their names on the leaderboards.

As a note, it would be way veery appreciated if you do it the most lightweight as possible

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed for this plugin

When I'd like it by: There isn't any pressure on the making of this plugin :D it is already appreciated in you for trying to do it.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  2. Offline

KarimAKL

@AkiraTsubasa And how should this be avoided? Should they be unable to hit eachother, or should it just not count? If it's the second one, what plugin are you using to count stats?

3. Offline

AkiraTsubasa

@KarimAKL I'm currently using the default kills counter, and I wanted to just not count the kill,yet they will still be able to kill each other

4. Offline

AkiraTsubasa

Bump, I'm currently wondering if this is possible to do xD

5. Offline

AkiraTsubasa

6. Offline

AkiraTsubasa

7. Offline

AkiraTsubasa

8. Offline

Stellrow

Define farming stats,im pretty sure minecraft only keep track of deaths,not player kills

9. Offline

AkiraTsubasa

You are right, then It would be the counter shown in the placeholder "%player_kills%" from PlaceHolderAPI

10. Offline

gochi9

This is the plugin

I have no idea it works.Haven't tested. Tell me how it went.

EDIT: Edited the link, now it should work

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  11. Offline

AkiraTsubasa

@gochi9 omg! I've tested it with a friend and also with an alternate account (with same IP) and the plugin worked p e r f e c t. Thanks gochi <3 you're the best.
    Would it be to much to say to add a message to display (to the player) when it kills another one that has the same IP? Like "&cThat kill did not count since it has the same IP address as you" and make a config.yml where you could change that message however you want?(also if it is left empty '' it won't display) Thanks in advance!!

pd: I'm really happy that now players that used to farm kills with multiaccounts, won't be able to do it anymore!

EDIT: Will mark as filled since the main purpose of the plugin has been already made successfully

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  12. Offline

gochi9

This is the plugin

Since @AkiraTsubasa requested again this modification in private,i decided to add it

ReloadConfigCmd: /akfreload - Permission: antikillfarming.reloadconfig

Haven't tested it.Report any bugs if there are any

13. Offline

AkiraTsubasa

Thanks a lot for coming back gochi!
    I've been testing the plugin, even with some friends, and all the features that you specified works great, in exempt of the message to display when someone kills another one that has the same IP. Tried multiples ways to display it correctly, but apparently that message isn't working. There aren't any console error messages either.
    Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.