/? autofill manager

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Pr3dictionMC, Jan 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Pr3dictionMC

I need a way to make it so new players can use /? and only see commands they need to see. Instead you use /? and see every plugin installed which is messy and only useful to ops anyway. I'm a noob with the search function and the plugins ktriggers and commander are outdated(if that's even the plugin I would need, I'm just guessing).

2. Offline

NewtyMan

Hello there,

I've managed to make a plugin like this for you. When the plugin is first started, it will generate a config.yml file inside "plugins/AutofillManager/config.yml" where you can see an example of how to define a plugin and a command description. Just follow the examples and it should work fine.

It also supports "pages" like the original /? command. This means that if you have a lot of commands, you can access certain page of the commands. Each page can display 9 commands.

Since you didn't specify what version you need it for, I made it so that it supports servers from 1.14 - 1.16 (hopefully your server version is somewhere in there).

Syntax:
    /? -> Displays first page
    /? 5 -> Displays 5th page (if it exists)

If there will be any issues with the plugin, feel free to send me a message here and I'll look into it asap ^-^

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.