auto save inventory

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by reboxer, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

reboxer

Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Suggested name: SaveInventory

What I want:
    I want the users who have permission, they keep the inventory and use the command / recovery can recover all the lost inventory.
    as the user with permission, die often tell that uses this command to retrieve inventory and that every 60 seconds to alert the user to have a saved inventory.
    and also has a command only for administrators to activate the command globally for all users during a certain time who wanted could set within a config.yml
    I would also like all messages, prefixes, etc. can be configured within a lenguage.yml
    and can be enabled globally for all users already using commands may notify when a user enters the recovery of inventories is enabled for all users and also that being active inventory recovery Use an added item on a menu ChestCommands appear much time is left and if disabled appears that it is disabled.

Ideas for commands: /recovery (retrieves the player's inventory)
    /recovery activate all (active recovery for all users for 3 days (72 hours))
    /recovery activate add {time in hours, minutes, seconds} (adds time to the overall duration of use for all users)

Ideas for permissions: recovery.use | /recovery
    recovery.activate | /recovery activate all {time} | /recovery activate add {time}

When I'd like it by: I would like it to be before 1 month but if it is sooner the better

2. Offline

reboxer

could someone create the plugin? It is very urgent. :C

3. Offline

reboxer

is that programming is not the easiest thing in the world, but at least someone could try to make plugin is that I need for my server and is very very very important

4. Offline

intronate67

60 seconds sounds like their chat would get flooded. How about every 300 seconds (5 minutes) ? I could also develop this if you want.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  5. Offline

reboxer

rather it was three minutes, but if you want you do 5 and I would like you to do the plugin because while I was waiting for someone to respond.

6. Offline

intronate67

ok I'll be right on it.

7. Offline

Hiztree

Wouldn't it be easier just to give users keep inventory for a certain amount of time?

8. Offline

reboxer

I think that really is better that users keep the inventory until they want it back , maybe it could make the inventory will be saved for 3 or 4 hours and then it is deleted if the user does not use the command to retrieve inventory during that time , then your items are lost, but still prefer to just be saved until the user wants to retrieve.

9. Offline

reboxer

He managed to create any plugin or at least try to do it or have partly done? because long ago I asked and I have no information on or development

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.