Filled Auto Equip Armor When /Kit is Ran (Essentials) Thanks to @timtower

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by billytheDOLPHIN, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Offline

billytheDOLPHIN

I am looking for a plugin that hooks into essentials and auto equips all the armor in the essentials kit when /kit is ran. This is used for a kit pvp server! This plugin needs no commands, perms, or config. I just want it to auto equip all the armor in the essentials kit being selected.

name idea: AutoArmor

2. Offline

JaguarJo

Just a note for the people reporting this as a dupe: the other thread was unclear as to whether this request was a modification of Essentials (not allowed) or just a hook into it (allowed). The thread got locked because the conversation degraded into name-calling.

As it has now been clarified that this request is not meant to modify Essentials, it is not breaking any rules. Had the original thread not gotten locked for other problems, then yes, this would be a dupe. As it is, let's let this stay open as a second chance for everyone to behave themselves.

If you want to fill the request or have questions about it, then post. If you want to pick a fight, don't. Thanks.

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

billytheDOLPHIN Can make this for you if nobody else did it within 5/6 hours.

4. Offline

billytheDOLPHIN

Thanks tim. <3

5. Offline

Should I assume that the inventory is clear before they get the items?

6. Offline

billytheDOLPHIN

timtower
    Well it's kit pvp... so it is a chance they may have picked up items before hand. Can you make it so it checks for equipped armor first and only puts on the stuff the wearer isn't already wearing?

7. Offline

You just made it easier than my initial plan. Will see when I have time for this

8. Offline

billytheDOLPHIN

timtower Stellar, Thanks once again! :D

timtower whats the ETA on the plugin. I actually need this kind of bad D:

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  9. Offline

Alster551 likes this.
  10. Offline

billytheDOLPHIN

timtower I am aware thanks for making time for me :D

11. Offline

12. Offline

billytheDOLPHIN

timtower testing now :D

timtower works like a charm and no errors! Thanks tons and tons bud :) <3

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016