Attendance Sheet/Rewards

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by crysis992, May 21, 2014.

1. Offline

crysis992

Plugin category: Fun, rpg

Suggested name: AttendanceRewards

What I want:
    This would bring some daily activity to the game, and give the players a reason to log-in.
    Basically it is a ingame calendar for the current month. A inventory which is filled with <number of days of the current month> items.
    Each item should have the name of the day/date format ex: (Wednesday - 21.05.2014)

Lets say a player logs in today, they can click on the item with the current date (Wednesday - 21.05.2014) and get rewarded with some exp/money or whatever (configurable) And the item turns from "unchecked" to "checked in" (Example from redstone torch off to on).

If the player has all days of the current month marked at checked in - they get rewarded with a special price at the end of the month.

Screenshots of the an small example, so you know what I want.
    The inventory should be filled with the whole month, I've just did a small example for a week.

If you missed to sign in at that date:
    [​IMG]

The Current day (If you clicked the glass / date):
    [​IMG]

Future days
    [​IMG]

Ideas for commands:
    /attendance (short /at ) - Opens the Inventory
    /attendance set <player> <date> <true/false> - Set the players attendance for the selected day in the current month

Ideas for permissions:
    attendance.user.opengui
    attendance.admin

When I'd like it by: I don't care, i don't have the time to make it myself.

If you don't get what i mean, please reply and I'll try to explain it better ;P