Attackable in spawn

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Gregrs, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Offline

Gregrs

Is there a plugin where you can be attacked in spawn? What I mean by that, is if I were to make a spawn, and it was all flat, so you can go straight out from the wilderness and walk right into spawn without doing /spawn. But if someone were to attack you, and you ran into spawn, they could still attack you.

2. Offline

xJchukro

Try using jProtection Gregrs

3. Offline

Gregrs

xJchukro That plugin only allows you to no be able to open things or interact with blocks in a selected area. I need a plugin that allows you to be attacked inside spawn if you walk out and are attacked

4. Offline

TheWolfBadger

Gregrs That is exactly what jProtection is...
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mcspawnprot/

5. Offline

Gregrs

No -____________________-

My spawn is flat, okay. Do you get that part? You can walk out of spawn without it being drop down pvp. You know, because my spawn is completley flat. It's a platform that is level with the ground. Okay? Got it? So now, if you walk outside of that area, you can be attacked. Alright?

If you are attacked, and you run back in spawn, you can still be attacked by the player that attacked you originally when you were out of spawn. Okay?

This plugin is just a substitute for WorldEdit and WorldGuide

6. Offline

timtower Moderator Moderator

Gregrs jProtection works that way you know that? It doesn't care about how the spawn looks like.

TheWolfBadger likes this.
  7. Offline

DOMAASS

Try using PvPTag

8. Offline

TheWolfBadger

Gregrs Have you even taken the time to read the description of jProtection? Doesn't seem like it...

9. Offline

iceblue1188

Gregrs a really popular plugin that fits your situation is world guard, its easy to use and all you need is world edit.

10. Offline

timtower Moderator Moderator

Won't suit the request though as you can run back into it and have protection again, the OP didn't want that