This is my first time creating Permissions for a server, so I apologies in advance for my inexperience. I was using PermissionsEx earlier to quite a success, but when customizing the permissions and relaunching my server I noticed PermissionsEx go red in /plugins and fail to work. To my knowledge this means I had messed up formatting and so I went over it many times I still can not spot a flaw so I ask for assistance in this. http://pastebin.com/rWu5CKZe CraftBukkit version 1.7.9-R0.3 PLUGINs: ChairStairs, Citizens, WorldEdit, SurvivalGames, MassiveCore, CraftBukkitUpToDate, AdminEssentials, CustomPortals, PlotMe, PermissionsEx, PlotMe-DefaultGenerator, Freezetime, Essentials, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsChat, Multiverse-Core, EssentialsAntiBuild, MobArena, Factions, Multiverse-Inventories. Thanks.