Assassin Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by waball, Nov 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

waball

Plugin category: PVP

Minecraft version: 1.19.2

Suggested name: Assassins

What I want: I'm looking for a plugin that randomly picks 1 assassin, and 1 victim (player that is in the whitelist and doesn't have to be online). The assassin has to try kill the victim, and if they do, the victim will drop its head. Once the assassin has murdered the victim the plugin will automatically randomly pick another assassin and another victim.

If the assassin does not murder the victim within 14 days, the victim will be given the assassin's head, and the plugin again will automatically randomly pick another assassin and another victim

I'd like assassin to receive a chat message that is green saying "You are now the ASSASSIN, and you will be assassinating *victim name*, and if they are offline, they will receive this message once they log on the server. (Do not display this publicly, it's a secret assassin!)

Ideas for commands: /reroll to make the plugin reroll the assassin and victim. (if you dont want to you dont have to add this)

Ideas for permissions: player.canreroll (if you dont want to you dont have to add this)

When I'd like it by: Take your time!

Thank you so much, I hope to get some responses! Feel free to ask questions!

Bump! Anyone please?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2022
  2. Offline

Qvint01

I think it works fine (But if any bugs dm me)

Config:

Code:
    config:

onlyWhitelisted: true
      minutesToExpire: 120

assassin: "&aYou are now the ASSASSIN, and you will be assassinating &e{victim}&a."
    By the default time is 15 min but if you want 14 days just set it to 1440 minutes.

Commands:

Code:
    /reroll - Permission: assassins.reroll
    /assassins - Permission: assassins.reload

Attached Files:

3. Offline

waball

Thank you so much, I'll give it a test and get back to you

EDIT:
    There are only 2 console outputs related to the plugin, I'm not sure if they are bugs or anything? error1.PNG error2.PNG

Last edited: Nov 6, 2022
  4. Offline

Qvint01

Well these "bugs" are not really critical. First is just wrong check(works just fine even with wrong check) and second one is not using Bukkit's logger. Fixed.

Attached Files:

5. Offline

waball

Thank you so much.

Sorry if this is too much, is it possible if you could add to the config how many assassins and victims the plugin will pick. For example, if I set it to 3, there will be 3 assassins in result 3 victims. If there is an odd number of people in the whitelist, don’y give a role to the remaining person(s).

(MODS: I’ve read the rules and I don’t see that you aren’t allowed to do this)

6. Offline

Qvint01

Well, for this it was necessary to almost completely rework the plugin. Also fixed bug if player has full inventory they don't get head (now it drops under player).

Also delete 'config.yml' inside plugin's folder to load new fields.

Attached Files:

7. Offline

waball

Alright if you can do that in your free time, please do, no pressure. Thanks

8. Offline

Qvint01

I already reworked it :) My Previous reply is modified version for few assassins.

9. Offline

waball

You are so great, I can’t appreciate it enough, thank you so much for doing this all for free!

10. Offline

waball

Hi, when I reroll, it says "There are already enough assassins". Also the max assassin I can reroll and set is 3

Also, is Expire Players the old assassins?

EDIT: I think you may have misunderstood, the Assassins number is how many assassins that will be picked when the plugin picks. Like it could be 3 assassins , 20 assassins, 1 assassin, 100 assassins etc. each assassin would have a target, and all other features apply. Also, if there are more than one assassins, I'd like only the assassin who has ran out of time/ killed their target to reroll automatically. Also, the timer doesn't work I think...

Please ask any questions if you are confused

Last edited: Nov 8, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.