Plugin Request Artifact system

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by CaptainPrickles, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CaptainPrickles

Greetings!
    I am CaptainPrickles

When a player kills a mob, or a player depending on their XP level a message will come up in chat saying: You found a new artifact, level {xp level}. Your xp level will decide the value of the artifact. In the hotbar, slot 9 there will be a chest. Right clicking that chest will open the artifact menu. It looks like a double chest, and the text at the top says "Artifact menu". The very top row will have a beacon at slot 1, and at slot 9. Between those icons will be equipped artifacts. Artifacts that are enabled use the Enderchest icon, chests that are un-used use the chest icon. Click a chest to enable it, and click it again to disable it. Maximum artifacts you can equip at once is 7. Maximum artifacts is 36. At the very bottum of the GUI will be two more beacons. between those will be 7 Redstone blocks. Clicking the redstone will open another GUI, a deletation GUI. Clicking an artifact will make yet another GUI appear with a paper and two blocks, emerald and redstone blocks. the paper will say "Are you sure you want to delete this artifact?"
    Emerald says yes, Redstone, no.

Artifacts can have more than 1 effect on them, 1-4 effects at a time.

Effects I want: (The randomness is effected by level, at level 0, you'd get about 2 health on an artifact, at level 100, about 200, but not exact, must be random)
    Speed: +0.5 - 5
    Jump: +1 - 6
    Health: +1 - 200
    Damage: +1-50
    Resistance: +0.01 - 4 (rare)
    Strength: 1-5 (rare)
    Night vision
    Haste
    Fire Resistance
    Water Breathing
    Absorption
    Saturation
    Weakness 0.1-10
    Hunger
    Invisibility (extreamly rare to find on an artifact)
    Nausea
    Mining Fatigue
    Slowness 0.5 - 6

I need permissions for each effect, permissions for each artifact slot, permissions for how many artifacts someone can can. I need to be able to configure where the chest at slot 9 is placed, I'd also like a command /togglechest for people who don't like it
    and a /artifactmenu

And, last but not least, a configurable chat prefix for XP level.

EDIT: for version 1.8+

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

3. Offline

CaptainPrickles

4. Offline

CaptainPrickles

Bump...after 3 weeks. ;)

5. Offline

CaptainPrickles

Thread Status: