Filled ArmourSwitch

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by adi0115, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Pvp/Fun

Minecraft version: 1.8.9

Suggested name:
    ArmourSwitch

What I want: When a player has any item in their inventory with a specific name (set in the config), their armour will be randomly switched every 'x' ticks set in their config, when the player no longer has the item in their inventory, their armour will dissappear. The armour choices and the enchants that are randomly chosen can be set in the config and the amount of ticks that takes for the armour to switch.

Ideas for commands:
    - /armourswitch reload - reloads the config

Ideas for permissions:
    none, only ops can use the reload config

When I'd like it by: Today/Tomorrow

2. I can make this Nevermind, don't have enough time at the moment sorry. Can another dev get on this?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  3. Anyone else could take this over instead?

4. Offline

SnowyTSW

5. Offline

Tango_

@adi0115
    I could possibly do this for you. I just require some extra information. Could you possibly create me an example config so I can understand this better. Also could you please explain how random enchants are set, how many enchants at a time, and does the enchants apply to the full set of armour, or randomly set per armour piece? And finally what happens if a player is already wearing armour beforehand?

6. @Tango_ Sure, I was thinking about something like this:
    Code:
    config
    armour switch rate: 20 #in ticks
    helmets:
      - diamond_helmet
      - gold_helmet
      - iron_helmet
    chestplates:
      - iron_chestplate
    leggings:
      - diamond_leggings
      - iron_leggings
    boots:
      - diamond_boots
      - iron_boots
    enchants:
      - ' '
      - PROTECTION_ENVIRONMENTAL:1
      - PROTECTION_ENVIRONMENTAL:2
      - PROTECTION_ENVIRONMENTAL:3
      - PROTECTION_FIRE:1
      - PROTECTION_FIRE:2
    sword name: '&cArmour Switch'
    So you can input what choices the plugin will have to switch the armour, so in this case, the plugin will switch armour every 20 ticks in no specific order, it will only be able to switch between diamond, gold and iron helmets, same goes for the rest of the armour, then in the enchants part, when the plugin does choose a random piece of armour it will also apply random enchant from the list, in no specific order, when the plugin chooses - ' ', then no enchant will be picked. The last thing is if someone has a sword with a name that is set in the config inside their inventory, doesn't have to be held, then the armour switch will work on the player. In my case players will have no armour when they get the sword, so this is not an issue for me.

7. Offline

Tango_

@adi0115
    I believe I have made what you are asking. Instead of adding the - ' ' to the enchants list, I added the option for you to set the chance of enchants to not be set. Here is the link: DOWNLOAD - let me know how it is.

8. @Tango_ Thanks a lot, just what I asked for :) Would you also mind adding an option that you can disable/enable if the armour dissappears if someone gets tagged in pvp? Thanks

9. Offline

Tango_

@adi0115 Sure, next time be sure to add everything in the main plugin request post. Here is the new link: DOWNLOAD
    Please generate a new config also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.