Filled Armor Potion Effects

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by aerodraco, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Offline

aerodraco

Hey, I was wondering if there was a plugin or if someone could make a plugin that allowed a command to be used on a piece of armor to add a potion effect to it, such as Speed II on boots, or Night Vision on a helmet. Thank you! [diamond]

2. Yeah ill get this to you :) i will make it so that when you hold the item and type the command ... it will enchant it with different effects for every different piece of armour.

3. Offline

aerodraco

Thank you!

4. Offline

aerodraco

Can someone else help me with this? He hasn't responded for a few days.

5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

6. Yeah im still working however im having some probs if you want to try then be my guest as well but I am still working

7. Offline

aerodraco

Ok thank you

8. Offline

aerodraco

I really need someone else to do this..

9. Offline

NixOftopic

I can do this!

10. Offline

aerodraco

That'd be amazing, thank you!!

11. Offline

aerodraco

NixOftopic are you still working on this? please reply

12. Offline

aerodraco

I need someone to do this for me :oops: :(

13. aerodraco I didn't think this was possible. I will do some testing and see if I can do it. No promises.

14. Offline

Onlineids

aerodraco Jeez everyone giving up on this guy. Ill try this aero, how does it sound if there is command where you type enchantment number then level then it is put on the armor you are wearing

15. Onlineids can't add effects to items, from what I have seen by my testing. :/ Give it a shot though, I'm interested.

16. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

You can however check if the user is wearing a certain piece and then give the potion effect for <interval between checks + 1>

17. Offline

Onlineids

18. Offline

Onlineids

Say I make command that lets u add it to items. You want boots with speed 3. The command adds lore to boots Speed3. I make it so it checks if a players item has that lore and add speed 3 to the player

19. Offline

aerodraco

Thanks, guys!

20. Offline

aerodraco

I'm looking for someone who can help me with this, I need a helmet that when worn, it will give you Night Vision. I've tried RPGItems, but the Night Vision is really glitchy.

21. Offline

TwerkinCraft

There is a plugin already made for this, its called Advanced Item Effects

22. Offline

aerodraco

OMFG, I love you. It only took 3 months :D