Filled Armor does not reduce damage

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PhillyCheezsteak, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: Armor Fashion

What I want: Armor does not reduce damage, it is only for looks. This includes all armor

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: none

When I'd like it by: as soon as you can please.

So if you wear armor, it is purely for aesthetic reasons.

2. Offline

PapiDimmi

ArmorHider does the exact opposite of what you want (almost).

That's great, innit?
    Don't really know what to say. Not good at coding. Seems like a fun concept for hub servers, though.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on Twitter: @PapiDimmi

3. PapiDimmi lol that is the exact opposite of what I want xD, Sadly it would not work for me

4. Offline

JavaSource

when u need it done by?

5. Offline

Henzz

JavaSource

6. AdamQpzm Yes please lol, I basically just need armor not to reduce damage/add defense. So if you wear armor, it is purely just for looks.

7. Offline

PapiDimmi

"Armor does not reduce damage" is the worst plugin name I could ever think of :D

Suggestions for the plugin name:
    • FashionArmour
    • ArmourFashion
    • ArmourNoDamage
    • ArmourForShow
    • FakeArmour
    • Armour Fo' Show
    Or "armor" for all you weird people.

Edit: I see now that your suggested name is "Armor Fashion." My bad. Well, I have some other rather good names for you anyway.

8. PapiDimmi lol np, yeah that is just the title of the thread.

9. Offline

MnMaxon

10. MnMaxon Thank you for making it, but there is a problem. The armor makes players not take damage. What I am looking for is for armor not to reduce damage, so players who get attacked with no armor will take the same damage as a player with full diamond armor.

11. Offline

MnMaxon

12. MnMaxon I tested it out again and I do not get damaged while wearing armor. Projectiles even bounce off still. So the problem is I am still invincible to all damage.

EDIT: Magic attacks from Witches still kills

13. MnMaxon Hey I found out that your plugin works. The problem was another plugin that I had where it makes it so players do not deal any damage, but instead the dev accidentally made it so all mobs do not deal any damage. Thank you, and I am sorry for the trouble

MnMaxon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.