Area rollback plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Lookatmego, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lookatmego

Hey there Im not sure if this plugin already exists or not but I need a plugin that i can select an area and with a command it will rollback that area to what it was when i set it. Can anyone help out?

2. Offline

np98765

WorldEdit does this.

3. Offline

Lookatmego

whats the command for it because I cant find it?and how does it exactly work>?

4. Offline

np98765

Hmm... Well I've never actually used it. I believe it's called a "snapshot". Basically, you save an area at the state you want it to be. Then, later, you can revert it back to that saved area.

I would look on the WorldEdit wiki to find out more information.

5. Offline

Lookatmego

i did thats the problem..i cant find anything about it

6. Offline

np98765

Lookatmego likes this.
  7. Offline

pzxc

My plugin can do this -- http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/vitals-plugin/

Turn on "regionrestore" in the config. Make sure you are op or give yourself the permission vitals.regionrestore.
    Then in game type /regionsave [nameofyourregion] (whatever name you want)
    It'll say right-click a corner of the region, so do that, then it'll say right-click the opposite corner, so do that.
    Then whenever you want, type /regionrestore [nameofyourregion] and it will restore it

It even restores blocks that have inventories, like chests/furnaces/dispensers/etc. It even restores enchanted items in those inventories.
    If you wanna save/restore block inventories only but not all blocks, you can use /regionsave [regionname] inventory

Also, it restores a maximum of 5000 blocks and then pauses until you run the command again, this way you if you save a massive region or a region has massive changes to it, it won't lag or crash your server by trying to restore too much at once.

Ririke53 and Tanite like this.
  8. Offline

Goblom

WorldEdit, LogBlock, Core-Protect, Prism, etc... All of those can rollback an area that you have selected... There is no need to make a new plugin for it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.