Area Reset Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by KushP1, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

KushP1

Plugin category: No Clue :p

Suggested name: ZoneReset

What I want: My server has this custom gamemode where player collect materials to build and then after the building period, they get to fight. Well, we have made a beautiful map, and part of that is a big manmade tree. The idea was that they could cut the tree for wood, but I need that area of the map to reset every couple of minutes. So I though I could come to you guys. The goal is that I want a certain zone of the map to reset every few minutes to what it was originally.

Ideas for commands:
    /zone set pos1
    /zone set pos2
    /zone create [name]
    /zone [name] timer [time]

Ideas for permissions:
    Zone.use.[zone name]
    Zone.admin

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

2. Offline

nverdier

3. Offline

KushP1

@nverdier Not really. I want the tree to reload. So people start chopping down the tree, and after a few minutes the tree is fixed, and players can continue chopping. This isn't a sapling tree. I built this tree.

-----

It's not a square area. It's more of a region which is composed of a structure. The structure can be broken, but after x amount of minutes, the structure would be reset back to the original.

{{Posts merged by Myrathi}}

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
  4. Offline

KushP1

Bump?

5. I am not a plugin dev, but I do have an idea that might make this plugin request a lot more simple. Instead of creating "Zones" why not create schematics of the areas you want and just paste them in the area. So that way it would be recreating/restoring the area. (requires WorldGuard and WorldEdit)

Config Example

Zone Name
    Schematic Name
    Coordinates where the schematic will be pasted
    Time it will be pasted

OR

Zone Name
    Schematic Name
    Coordinates where the schematic will be pasted

then have a command like /ZoneRestore (Zone Name)
    and it will restore that zone. Then have some kind of plugin run commands on a time frame. I hope this helps :)

6. Offline

KushP1

@PhillyCheezsteak That's exactly what I want. Just hoping some nice guy will help. :p

7. Offline

NoLife

I will think this is what you are looking for ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.