Anyone knows a way to debug craftbukkit?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Zidkon, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Zidkon

I was just messing arround internet searching for a way of debugging the console that most of people here runs with craftbukkit.jar, but didn't find anything.

The developers from Essentials plugin told me some kind of command that I didn't find much about it, so that's why I'm asking here.

My problem is that with a specific combination of plugins, my hosting that runs McMyAdmin is getting a freeze after some time of playing, yes the server just get freezed like using the same ammount of process % (that usually is no more than 20%) and all the chats get freezed too.

So if I can debug what is Java exactly doing at that moment that it got freezed would be great to see what is causing the problem (I already checked that my hosting isn't the problem).

Anybody knows about how can I check about this? I'm running Windows XP (I know is old but CMD works same there .-.-), so if you know how can I debug the process that craftbukkit is on going at the moment, I would really appreciate your help ^^

Thank you guys!

2. Offline

ZNickq

ctrl + break dumps the stacks to the console...it should tellnyou something useful!

3. Offline

Zidkon

That should help a lot, really thanks, so dumb of my own never imagine it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.