anyone can OP themseves!!!!!!?and destroy/build on protected regions PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by almazio1, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

almazio1

i think the problem is essentials because after i downloaded it people can op themselves and people can build and destroy on worldguarded regions!!!!! please help plugins:
    pex config: http://pastebin.com/HMuD5V5B

chestshop
    citizens
    essentials
    worldguard 5.5.2-snapshot
    worldedit 5.5.2-snapshot
    essentials chat
    essentials spawn
    iconomy
    jail like hell v1.2.1
    permissionsEX
    permissions (that come with PEX)
    multiworld
    LWC
    signcolors
    vault

and i am using craftbukkit-1.2.3-R0.1
    help!

help?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  2. Offline

Panzerwurst

Have you checked that the right security nodes for essentials have been added to pex

also check the default group players are assigned to when first joining your server, it might have added the essentials permissions to your default group

3. Offline

bastion

put your permissions.yml file up for permissionsex using the code flag. if you are not using modifyworld.jar you should be.

4. Offline

almazio1

5. Offline

bastion

try taking out all the bukkit.command nodes from all the groups. you dont need them, you are running essentials which has all the banning and time and other functions hooked into the bukkit.command structure, it may be that you are inadvertently giving them the permission.

6. Offline

zipron

Start every group with denying all nodes! That cna solve a lot of issues, because than you have full control about what nodes people get and what not:
    Code:
    [SIZE=12px][FONT=Consolas][COLOR=#000000]groups:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=12px][FONT=Consolas][COLOR=#000000]  [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12px][FONT=Consolas][COLOR=#000000]  starter:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=12px][FONT=Consolas][COLOR=#000000]    [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12px][FONT=Consolas][COLOR=#000000]    default: true[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=12px][FONT=Consolas][COLOR=#000000]    [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12px][FONT=Consolas][COLOR=#000000]    permissions:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12px][FONT=Consolas][COLOR=#000000]    - -'*'[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12px][FONT=Consolas][COLOR=#000000]    - ..[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

- -'*' will deny any nodes =)
    Hope that worked, also if you can't get out, try reading my PEX guide, some usefull tips in there =)

zip

7. Offline

almazio1

thx a lot that solved the Op problem but what about the worldguard problem?

and if someone wants to join my server my ip is 77.43.180.245

dont mind i fixed the problem!!!!!!! thank u very much people!!!!!!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  8. Offline

nuke21

You might want to look into using "inheritance" because it would clean up your code a lot. Also, I don't know why you have the
    1.- -bukkit.command.op.give
    2.- -bukkit.command.op

stuff in there in the first place.

9. Offline

almazio1

this is solved now u can delete this post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.