Anti-Too Many Items?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Nate204, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Nate204

Is there anyway to prevent this mod on SMP? I just started looking into this, and I need to prevent it.
    I hear there is also something like this called Inventory Edit?

Here is a link to something I found on the Minecraft Forums:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=152174&start=90

The reason I ask is because I have a member who has told me that when my server auto restarts, this mod starts working. I don't know how~ of why. He simply says that it only works after a restart.

Thanks for the help guys, It's always appreciated!
    P.S. I already have the NoCheat plugin.

2. Offline

Toni

Well it shouldn't be able to work without a specific command ... in SMP that is. I know this from using TooManyItems before; it generates a config file where it allows you to do it on SMP if that player has access to the /give - /i - /item (Essentials's command excluding /give)

jtjj222 likes this.
  3. Offline

Nate204

I guess I'll double check my permissions plugin and such.... I can't figure out what causes the bug for this player to access the command / mod.

4. Offline

UltiFix

do you guys know of a working plugin to block the use of mods including things like radarbro and other mods like that? thanks in advance!
    P.S. i own a bukkit server well starting one and i am trying to get all of the anti cheat stuff.... and do you know of a anti nodus plugin to? Thanks!

5. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

mboy289
    1) Please don't bump such old threads, make new ones.
    2) Clients mods CANNOT be blocked by servers. Plugins like AntiCheat monitor player actions and cancels the event if the plugin thinks the player is cheating.

jtjj222 likes this.
  6. Offline

brinaq

Also you will be less likely to get a response by taking over another thread.
    And CRAZYxMUNK3Y I see we have both been doing some browsing!

7. Offline

captainfroster

on the default permission just disable
    /give or /i

8. Offline

UltiFix

Alright sorry im new here and i didnt know.

Also um thanks for the help and how do i start my own thread or whatever its called?
    Thanks!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  9. Offline

MysteryManX

thread.png

10. Offline

UltiFix

THANK YOU! LOL i feel like a idiot

Alright thanks!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  11. Offline

MyPictures

TMI is basically just a GUI for the /give or /i command so you don't need to block anything beside those commands.

Against hack clients such as Nodus you can use NoCheatPlus or AntiCheat.

asofold made a plugin that can prevent hacks such as tracers and radars but it also works on mods such as radarbro and similar:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/playersincubes/pages/old-description/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.