Anti-Creative?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by i3r, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Offline

i3r

So I host a private SMP server, and we have two worlds, one for pure survival and another for creative. It's come to my attention that some admins have been in creative in the survival world, and I was wondering if it was possible to make a plugin that would block gamemode changing in certain worlds, or even just blocking some commands like /i, /enchant, /gm, /heal, /god, etc in certain worlds. Thanks! :)

2. Offline

EarlyLegend

I use Multiverse and just set the worlds to creative and survival modes respectively. then use WorldInventories which seperates the inventories per world group, and just make the group survival contain world, world_nether, world_the_end, etc and have creative worlds in another group. Then when they change world they'll get their invent for that world and have their gamemode changed :)

Then for separate permissions I use PEx and just set separate permissions for that world. Look at the PEx wiki for more info :)

If you have any more questions, please reply to this post as I won't be checking back here unless I'm quoted :p